Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Clomid - Day 1

Started my Clomid today and so far nothing to report.  Had a slight headache in the afternoon and felt a little spacey but I get headaches fairly frequently and I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I'm going with the other explanation.

Not much to say tonight, really.  Heading to Wisconsin tomorrow for work then back on Thursday.

MIL and BIL and Grandfather-in-law arriving tomorrow, so bring on the craziness!

Oh and my husband's 30th birthday is tomorrow (yes I am a terrible wife and have to leave on his big birthday - another reason I like my job less and less - and less).

Full house, craziness, work stress, and fertility drugs.  I'm assuming my blog posts will get more interesting as the week progresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment