Friday, March 1, 2013

Clomid - Days 2 and 3

Day 2

Again, I can't complain.  I had a bout of nausea (ironically just when the in-laws arrived) and other than that I was fine.

Day 3

BLOAT!  Ugh!  On the plane back from Wisconsin, very (seemingly) quickly got bloated and uncomfortable.  Lots of (TMI warning) gas pains and just couldn't wait to get home and lie down.  Still, not too terrible overall.

On a side note:  Am I being unreasonable?  I want my husband to have no alcohol before the IUI  Wednesday was his birthday and he went out with his friends Tuesday night and I asked if that could be his last alcohol before the IUI.  He said sure.  Then he went out to dinner with his family Wednesday and says he had a beer.  Then last night he was drinking a glass of red wine.  I know this is not a lot of alcohol but for goodness' sake we are spending $2000 on this and I am going through all this crap and can't he just hold of on the alcohol for a week and a half?!?!  Rant over.

Also, Clomid may be making me moody but I don't think so.  Drinking is not that big a thing to give up for just a couple weeks so we can have maximum fertility.  I am drinking that pom juice every day and taking all these supplements and giving up soda and crap.  The least he can do is not kill his swimmers with alcohol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment