Monday, February 18, 2013

Are you out there?

So I just looked at the blog stats and wow!  People from all over have read my little baby blog.  At least a blog doesn't require trying for month after month and then having all kinds of stuff up your hoohah.

Anyways thanks for stopping by and reading and feel free to comment.  I started this blog because I found as we moved closer to doing the IUI and then maybe IVF thing I really enjoyed reading the stories of other women who have gone through the same thing.  But a lot of them don't start blogging until they're already pretty far into it.

Hoping to record my experiences as they're new and maybe someone will enjoy reading it or learn something from it or just know that others out there feel the same things.

Like when you're about to get your period and you try to fool yourself into thinking your boobs are extra sore this month and aren't they a little darker?  All the while telling yourself you know you're not really pregnant.  You don't drink because you tell yourself there's that .1% chance and you know it's not really a chance but you still hope. And God forbid your period is a minute late because then you get to pee on a stick and watch one line, and always just one line, show up.

And others say such helpful things.  Like "you just need to stop thinking about it."  "Relax and take a vacation."  I can't take a vacation because I'm saving all my money to buy drugs I can inject into myself to try to force my body to do something that SHOULD be the most natural thing in the world but just doesn't work for me.  It is not about needing to relax and if I just stop trying I will not immediately get pregnant thank you very much.  And I know they all mean well but they just don't know what it's like.

Anyways that's my vent/rant for the day.

:)  Thinking fertile thoughts for all those anonymous people who have stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment