Saturday, March 23, 2013

I am a bad blogger!

So much to catch up and with the progesterone I have just been so tired after work all I want to do is eat dinner and go to bed.  Ugh.

Side effects of progesterone - boobs hurt, moody, and TIRED.  Plus I had a three day headache.

Of course, every little twinge for the last week has made me wonder if it's implantation.  On Thursday (day 9/10piui) I broke down and POAS.  I blame my DH.  I was trying to wait until Fri/Sat but he suggested I check and of course I went along with it.  It was a BFN.  So all day at work on Thursday and Friday I was bummed.  I mean, I knew it was early but still disappointing.

On Friday night I met up with a friend and her boyfriend and just hung out at a Mexican place and had dinner.  I was so tempted to order a beer after the BFN but held off.  As we were chatting I looked down and realized it was almost 8:30.  This was a problem because a) I was out of progesterone; b) my pharmacy was 30 minutes away; c) my next dose was due at 7:30 this morning and the pharmacy didn't open until 9 a.m.; and d) the pharmacy closed at 9.

I booked it to the pharmacy - RAN into the grocery store - and just made it.  I was relieved but kind of like - meh, it probably didn't work anyways.

MENTS

So I got up this morning to test.  Was pretty sleepy and only waited a couple minutes.  Saw nothing and figured it was another BFN.  Went back to bed. About 15 minutes later got up to do my progesterone dose.  Looked at the stick again.  Wait.  Just barely there - so faint I thought my eyes might be playing tricks on me - a second line.  Woke DH up and turned on the lights and made him look.  He saw it too.

I have studied that line so much today.  It's extremely faint but in the light it's definitely there and pink.  I have googled evaporation lines and am pretty sure (but not totally sure) that it is not one.  In short, I am pretty sure I had my very first BFP in a year and a half of trying.  I know you're not supposed to read tests after 10 minutes (and it was like 15) but I am so hopeful and excited right now.  DH is absolutely convinced it's definitely a BFP.

Testing again tomorrow.  Praying for a darker line!  I really don't know how to feel right now - I keep going back to look at my pee stick in the sunlight and confirm that I really did see a second line.  It's so faint but it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment