Sunday, March 3, 2013

Catching Up

Haven't really had the time/energy  to post the last couple days.  Had so much family in town and so much going on.  So I left off on Friday?

Friday was day 4 of Clomid.  Drove over 2 hours for a deposition.  Luckily it didn't take too long and I was back home by early afternoon.  As far as Clomid side effects I started having lower back pain. Not scream out loud pain, but way sore ouch pain. 

Got home from the deposition and husband said my MIL wanted to go to her brother's house (where his grandfather was staying) because she was bored and anxious and etc.  So he lends her our Forerunner.  The car that is not paid off.  She leaves shortly after I got back and not five minutes later calls to tell us she got in an accident.

ARGH!  And it was her fault.  And now our insurance will be going up and if we ever try to sell the car it will show up that it's been in an accident and we have to go through the pain in the butt stuff of getting it looked at by the insurance company and repaired.  So frustrating and stressful and not what I need right now!

Yesterday was pretty similar - lower back pain.  Other than that (and some tiredness but that could just be the family visiting thing), I was good.   Had a big dinner with family which was delicious.  And everyone, including B, left this morning (B is going to hang out with some other family members for the week and then possibly right into rehab).  Sweet Lord Jesus it is soooooo nice to have our house to ourselves again!!!  Love my family but having a full house when we're doing this IUI thing and I'm on hormones is difficult to say the least. 

Today we are doing loads of laundry, running errands, and date night tonight!  Have reservations at a nice restaurant and trying to relax before this upcoming week.  Of course, I've already started worrying...

My ovaries feel swollen and weird.  It's weird that I can feel them at all.  So of course I worry I'm responding too well to the stims and I will ovulate before my ultrasound on Thursday (CD12).  I have my menopur shot tomorrow and wonder if I should ask my PA if we can check and see if I'm responding, but an ultrasound costs $270 and insurance covers nothing.  So I really should wait.  Then again, we've already spent over $600 on this IUI cycle, so if something goes wrong we are out that money!  On the flip side, what if I'm NOT responding and we only end up with my usual one follicle?  Ugh...there are just too many things that can go wrong and I'm driving myself crazy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment