Monday, July 21, 2014

Kaiden

He's here.  He's actually been here for awhile.  9 weeks to be exact.  I went into labor on May 18 at around 9 p.m.  We were watching Game of Thrones.  I started to have a lot o pain but wasn't sure it was labor because they were one right on top of another and not spaced out like contractions are "supposed" to be.

Kaiden was born at 2:56 p.m. on May 19 and he is so perfect.  He sleeps through the night (knock on wood), he smiles, he coos, and I am in love.  I still have a lot on my mind with our long journey through infertility and hopefully I will write more but for the last two months I have been trying to cherish every moment.  He loves to sleep on my chest and I just stare down at him for an hour or more at a time.

I'll be back eventually.  And we'll be going back to the Czech Republic to get our frozen embryo eventually.  But right now I am just a mommy.  Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment