Saturday, May 11, 2013

IUI # 2

Yes, I know I said I would be better.  And then I wasn't.

So here's the update.  I am in the middle of my second IUI cycle.  Did the same protocol as last time.  This time I didn't really have the back soreness from last time but instead my mouth hurt.  Weird.

Husband gave me the menopur shot at home - I was nervous about doing it ourselves but he was a total pro.

Tomorrow is mother's day. And also my ultrasound and trigger shot if my follicles are ready to rock and roll.  Hoping/praying for 3 or 4 good juicy follicles.

I try not to dwell on mother's day, or the many birth/pregnancy announcements on facebook, or any of it.  But it does make me sad.  I should be a mom.  This should be my day (and I hope it will be next year).  It's so unfair how everyone else seems to get pregnant (even crappy people) without any problem.  I know it's not really true and millions of women suffer with the same IF hell I do.  I just wonder when it's my turn.

Anyways - positive thinking.  Tomorrow is the ultrasound and everything will be great - thick lining and good follicles.

Then IUI on Monday/Tuesday and pray it will work (again) and this time it will stick and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment